Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Facebook page

Well, as I become more educated on Brians allergy and Anaphylaxis i will be able to share more information with you.

In the mean time, my husband and I have created a facebook page called "Peanut Allergy and Anaphylaxis Awareness" PLEASE feel free to join. The more people that join the more the message will get out there.

Why am I so into getting the message out there?

Because before my son developed his allergy...I never understood the severety. many people think that it's a stomach ache, or other similar symptoms. As I go about my day to day life I encounter a lot of other individuals who, like myself, just don't get it.
And I think that's a problem, especially where my son, and others lives are concerned.

Please don't push the limits or think "it's not that serious" or "it's not that bad" because it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment